For residents of different countries there are different conditions for entering the territory of Ukraine. Some need a visa to Ukraine, some do not. The procedure for obtaining a visa to Ukraine differs depending on its type. If you need to get a visa, but you do not know where to start – please contact the firm “Bachynskyy, Kolomiets and prtners,” we will be happy to help you.Types of Ukrainian visa:
- – a visa entitling stay in Ukraine not more than 90 days within six months. As a rule, a maximum number of entries is foreseen. Tourist visas are also considered to be of the type C.
- – a visa that gives a right of 5-day stay in Ukraine for those who travel to another country.
- – a 45-day visa issued for persons who plan to make a residence permit or a permit for immigration.
Each visa need peculiar list of documents. In many cases you may need an invitation for visa to Ukraine. It may be made by your relatives, employer, friends, etc.
If a consular office decides to deny you, they shall inform you about such decision in a written form. This decision can be challenged if there are grounds for its cancellation.
To apply for a visa, you will need to submit to the Consular Service of Ukraine in your country certain documents (it depends upon the certain country, as well). Here is their approximate list:
- Visa application form;
- Passport or other identity card;
- Two photos 30×40 mm;
- Bank receipt (confirmation of consular fee payment);
- Documents for minors traveling abroad (if necessary);
- Medical insurance;
- Document confirming the purpose of the trip (transit, tourism, employment, etc.).
In some cases, you may be invited for an additional interview and be asked to submit additional documents. Visa is issued during fifteen days. This term may be extended to thirty days for good reasons.
The cost of Ukrainian visa depends on the country of its issuing. Lots of countries have a non-visa regime, for example, citizens of the USA or European countries are allowed to visit Ukraine without visa, but their stay must be no longer than 90 days. The citizens of Serbia should make a visa, but do it for free.
If you want to visit Ukraine, but you are afraid of possible problems, you will need legal support. Our company can provide you with any kind of legal assistance. Our lawyers deal with any migration issues.