Very often foreigners come to Ukraine with the aim to be employed by Ukrainian company. In such cases Ukrainian legal entity shall make an invitation for such an employee that he could get a visa to Ukraine. Such procedure is rather complicated thus, it is worth applying for qualified lawyers who know all the peculiarities.
The order of making an invitation by a legal entity
There is a special procedure of making invitations. First, the applicant has to collect the necessary documents. See them below:
- A copy of the extract from the State register of legal entities and private entrepreneurs;
- A copy of the document (order of the CEO), that appoints employees responsible for processing documents for the invitation;
- Passport of a supervisor or the authorized person and its copy;
- Copy of a passport of the person, that is invited;
- Information about financial ability of the company to cover the expenditure connected with the stay of the invited person in Ukraine;
- Translation of these documents into Ukrainian.
Afterwards the representative of the inviting party shall submit a motion on behalf of the company to the State Migration Service. One can find its example on the Internet or at the State Migration Service department. The service is paid, thus the inviting party must pay a fee and keep a bank receipt.
All these documents are to be submitted to the local department of the State Migration Service at the place of company registration. The examination of the documents lasts for 20 days (10 days – with double state fee). The lack of some documents is the only reason for refusal. That is all – now you have got the invitation. Nov it is to be sent to the foreigner that he could apply for Ukrainian visa.
Making an invitation is an exhaustive procedure. It takes much time and energy. And time is money. Thus, if your company plans to employ a foreigner, do not hesitate to contact us. “Bachynskyy, Kolomiets and partners” are always ready to help.